Information for GEMS Students and Parents
Thank you for attending the university options presentation on 8 December 2015.
- Please email questions to me directly (email@example.com) or leave them as a comment at the bottom of the page – even if you were not able to attend the meeting.
- Please sign up for my monthly newsletter that updates or expand on information we covered at the presentation. You can unsubscribe whenever you want.
- Resources related to the presentation:
- What year 10 students should be doing now
- More ideas for supercurricular activities
- Switzerland: Pursuing a bachelor degree in Switzerland
- United States: True and False: Applying to the US from abroad
- UK: College and University Guidance Counsellor Handbook (great for students and parents too!) and UCAS
- Canada: Canadian Universities
- Other countries in Europe: Eunicas.com
- My website’s Resources page for more ideas
As I mentioned, I work directly with students and their families as the student decides where to apply and then applies to university. For more information:
- Working with an independent university adviser
- You are always welcome to an initial consultation at no cost.