What International Families Should Know About University Options
- The pros and cons of systems of higher education in Switzerland, the UK, the US and Canada, the rest of Europe
- How secondary school choices might impact the student’s university options
- How to prepare in advance to keep preferred options open
- How to evaluate whether a university is a “good fit” for the student
So that international students achieve their plans for higher education, we provide information and assistance through:
- Consultations with students and their families, and
- Presentations and trainings for groups of students and/or parents.